Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rant raaaandom thoughts i have to say about everything

So i am back today for a rant to talk about how dumb some people are and how i really really cant stand when my family is hurt because thats like hurting me and thats not okay so lately my mom and dad have been going through alot and i dont like it my mom is upset thats she cant help people the way she would like to and my dad just has alot going on i mean we are the fallen family and if you dont know what that means there is alot of drama crazyness and passion that might not always work in are favor but it means that where the best people i think you will ever meet my mom Cryistal  Celine Fallen is that most giving person ever and she does what ever she can to make who she loves happy and doesn't what she can to help but what she needs to know is that her presents is enough to make some one strong again  An for my dad Alicade Keegen Fallen he is the most careing man i have ever meet in my life he does what he needs to do for his family and i am so happy to call them my parents even if they dont know that cuz i am just a braty little teeager which reall i am trying not to be so barty but lets be real and say that thats really not going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment